23.1.08

Lost in Translation

In my quest for world domination I have begun to execute publishing goals that relate to the six languages the United Nations considers most relevant. At least that is my assumption based on that fact that they are the six official UN languages.
My French is rusty and I am still learning to crawl in Mandarin, so I turned to Spanish, and La Coctelera just sort of found me.
But the currently incredibly slow service is perturbing. Clearly, I realize I'm a moron for both forgetting my password, and for not having it in some password vault, but I've been waiting almost two days for a reset link.Where are these servers and why are they acting the way a Botero looks?

I do have some time to figure out how to use my American keyboard to write in a language that often uses slightly different characters... maybe they are doing me a favor by slowing me down.