20.3.08

Never Awake or Asleep

This is a common way people describe insomnia. It is something else to live it.
It is freezing in here, and I have been manic for two months plus and have not lost one pound. If I have to be crazy, can't I be thin?
By bag obsession is getting worse, (impulse control issues) and I have noticed it is repugnant to geeks. Too bad, I love my crazy status bags and they give me something to stare at (or burn) while I pound away and wonder if "habit forming" is that bad of a side effect- 'cuz this shit ain't working...

2 comments:

Arnold said...

Sorry, I can't reply to your comment as my email to your yahoo account is treated as spam.

stanza28 said...

arnold- Hi! I'm not sure why- I don't have crazy spam filters on that account, at all!
I sincerely appreciate you getting back to me- i'm going to check the spam folder but I get so much real junk that I am perplexed your message was turned away...